St. Albert Painters Guild
Acrylic Workshop with Judy Schafers
March 19, 6:30 -9:30
Brightly colored paint and canvases should warm up the studio nicely.
Let's paint spring!
This mini workshop will focus on techniques in Acrylics and how I approach a floral painting.
Short, step by step demos, personal coaching and hands on painting time will be included.
• Acrylic paints and gloss glazing medium, artist quality, if at all possible
• GAC 100, if you have it
• fine misting bottle
• palette, brushes, different sizes
• paper towel, water container
• canvas size 16” x 20” or smaller
• pencil or watercolor pencils to draw the design (optional)
To save time, I will supply copies of the photo that I/we will be working from.
I will also bring extra paint and mediums to share for those who would like to try what I use.
See http://www.judyleilaschafersfineart.com/ for samples of my work.