St. Albert Painters Guild
The St. Albert Painters’ Guild was incorporated under the Society Act in 1987 to meet the growing needs of the Visual Arts community. It is dedicated to assisting all artists, regardless of experience level.
We are a friendly and outgoing group of painters dedicated to:
St. Albert Painters Guild Executive & Sub-Committees...
1st Vice President
2nd Vice President
Art in the Library
Meeting Set up/Clean up
New Member Orientation
Art in the Open
These are SAPG's Priorities. Through continuous monitoring of progress in these areas, we hope to further develop understanding, expand knowledge and encourage member participation.
1. Exhibitions – Art Walk, Country Craft Fair, Fall Shows, Spring Shows, Art in the Open and Farmers Market.
2. Communication – Events, Facebook, Instagram, Publicity and Website.
3. Community Engagement - Interact with the community in ways to promote and stimulate the arts.
4. Education – Critiques, Enrichment and Workshops.
5. Governance – By-laws, Membership and Policies and Procedures.